March 2, 2020
With the upcoming Gospel to All the Nations conference (GTATN) in view, we have been doing our best to monitor the international health crisis caused by the international coronavirus epidemic. We have been seeking the Lord’s guidance as how best to assure that the release of His word would not be hindered, while simultaneously heeding the health needs of the churches, the saints, and our communities. In order to safeguard the saints from being exposed to the coronavirus during GTATN, we ask that the following guidelines be strictly adhered to:
- Do not to come if you are in an area where the disease is known to be spreading where there is higher risk of bringing the infection; this includes, but is not limited to, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Japan, and Italy.
- If you know or suspect that you have within the previous two weeks been exposed to someone who has contracted coronavirus or if you have contacted anyone who has traveled from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Japan or Italy within the previous two weeks, do not attend.
- If you do not feel well, believe that you are falling ill, or have symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath), do not attend.
- If during GTATN, you sense that you are falling ill or develop any symptoms of respiratory illness, do not attend the meetings of the conference and do not come to the GSU Student Center; instead, quarantine yourself within your GTATN housing arrangement to the greatest degree possible.
- If you have multiple chronic health issues such as heart disease and pulmonary disease do not attend this GTATN as you are more susceptible to severe complications from coronavirus.
- Set aside the two weeks prior to the conference to pray for the conference and for the world situation.
For those who are unable to attend, the audio and videos of the GTATN messages will be posted on the GTATN website at the conclusion of the conference .
We hope that by proceeding according to the above restrictions, GTATN and the health of all the participating brothers will be safeguarded.
For the Lord to have the way to release His word to the brothers bearing responsibility among the churches and to His entire recovery amid the international coronavirus epidemic certainly requires our continuous prayer and our joint cooperation and endeavor.
For all those coming to GTATN, please remember to wash your hands frequently and to avoid physical contact with others or with their clothing; do not shake hands with others and do not grasp their sleeve in lieu of a hand shake. This will help to protect yourself and others.
Please continue to check the Gospel to All the Nations website (gospeltoallthenations.com) daily for any updates to these regulations.
Gospel to All the Nations serving ones